NICABM – Rewire the Brain for Happiness
Retrain the Brain for More Happiness
with Rick Hanson, PhD
- How to Transform a Reactive, Negative Brain into a Responsive, Productive One
- How Novelty Ignites Neuroplasticity and Transforms the Brain
- The 5 Factors That Boost Neuroplasticity and Help Learning Take Hold
- How to Rewire the Brain for More Positive Experiences
- How to Turn Positive Experiences into Lasting Brain Change
- 4 Simple Steps for Turning Traits into Neural Structure
- The 2-Step Approach to Installing Positive Traits in the Brain
- 3 Ways to “Engage the Mind” and Shift from a Negative State to a Positive State
How to Link the Negative to the Positive to Build Inner ResourcesRick Hanson, PhD is a gifted teacher and a New York Times bestselling author of the books Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture. He is Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley.
In this course, Rick will share teachings that provide a solid foundation for helping people take in and enjoy more positive experiences so they can rewire their brain for more joy and stronger resilience.
Plus, we’ll take you into the heart of the ideas, so you get the maximum benefit from this short program – We’ve layered this course with practical tools you can use to fully integrate Rick’s teaching into your life and work.
Why Mindset and Mindfulness Are Key to Brain Change, Stress Response, and Success
with Kelly McGonigal, PhD
- How to Help Your Clients Build Their “Mindset Muscle” to Train Their Willpower
- How To Overcome the Brain’s Defense System and Help Your Clients Change Their Response to Stress
- The Role the Brain Plays in a Person’s Experience of Pain
- One Technique That Can Change Your Clients’ Response to Pain
How a Shift in Mindset Can Help Clients Deal with Stress and Reach Their GoalsRegister Here for this Course for Only $197
and get the video, audio, transcript, TalkBack, Next Week
in Your Practice, and QuickStart Guide
Visit more course: FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT
The same course: M.Rusydi Marc Yor Rene M.Stulz Robert Cinnamon Srdjan Stojanovic Stephen G.Ryan Steve Dalton . Sumru Altug Suresh Sundaresan Thomas Fitch Tom Taulli Lidiya K Tom Taulli Peter Dunkart. Jo Dunning Brendon Burchard Bob Bly Alex Becker Alan Weiss Talmadge Harper .
Please contact email: [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 94
- Assessments Yes