The MSK Ultrasound MasterClass aids sonography students in gaining a deeper understanding of the fundamental skills of MSK sonography through the ‘Core’ curriculum. It then delves even further into your studies with our advanced RMSK Registry Review course. This comprehensive learning path incorporates sonography protocols and techniques, preparing you for the RMSK exam.
Under the guidance of Randy E. Moore, the MSK Ultrasound MasterClass sets a new standard of care in physical medicine for diagnostic exams and guided interventions. Musculoskeletal sonography has become the established standard, and ultrasound uniquely and exceptionally reveals the current physiologic state of musculoskeletal anatomy. Placing the ultrasound probe on the patient immediately exposes the entire physiologic spectrum, ranging from active inflammation to resolved fibrosis. The prerequisite for identifying pathology and using ultrasound for injection guidance is the development of the skill to accurately and efficiently identify normal musculoskeletal anatomy on ultrasound examination.
Upon enrollment, you will be provided access to three courses and a digital textbook:
- MSK Ultrasound Foundations Course
- RMSK Registry Review Course
- Live Scan Demonstrations Course
- Digital Textbook of Sonography of the Extremities
Explore the normal sonographic appearance of bursae, which includes:
- A potential space, typically not visible (with the exception of the Suprapatellar bursa)
- An anechoic/black line, less than 2mm thick
- Surrounded by hyper-echoic peribursal fat
- If the bursa communicates with the joint, it is compressible, and fluid is forced into the joint.
More courses from this author: Randy E. Moore
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes