- How the functional anatomy of the torso, extremities and inner and outer unit relationships relate to spinal health.
- The biomechanical intricacies of trunk stabilization and the importance of strong back stabilization.
- How to use a control system approach as part of a comprehensive, holistic program for prevention and resolution of back pain.
- How to perform a joint range of motion assessment on the lower extremities and how joint restriction effects squat technique.
- How to apply principles of functional anatomy when selecting stretches and exercises for preventing and alleviating back pain.
- Proper exercise technique, exercise selection, order of application and exercise modifications for effective program development.
Having covered these seldom considered, but critical aspects of program design, you will learn to build base and specific conditioning programs for everyone from the injured worker to elite athletes. This course is intended for the experienced exercise and rehabilitation professional with a serious desire to develop the best possible conditioning programs.
More courses from this author: Shop.chekinstitute
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes