- Functional anatomy
- Support mechanisms provided by the abdominals
- Why tongue position is crucial
- How faulty abdominal training can create postural problems
- How to assess core function
- How to reestablish activation of the abdominal wall after abdominal surgery such as caesarian section, hysterectomy and hernia repair, or in the deconditioned client.
- Understand why core coordination and strength tests are essential for your orthopedic patients and competitive athletes.
- Exercises suitable for the post-rehabilitation patient all the way to performance enhancing techniques used by Paul for training amateur and elite athletes.
This advanced program will streamline and empower your current approach to abdominal exercise prescription. It is a must for any professional involved in orthopedic rehabilitation, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, fitness instructors and athletic trainers.
More courses from this author: Shop.chekinstitute
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes