SIFU HARINDER SINGH SABHARWAL – SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT at Traderlurn
Delivery: Digital Download
Sifu Harinder Singh Sabharwal – Sight Beyond Sight (2 DVD set)
Sifu Singh is descended from an unbroken lineage of masters. He spent years studying with masters and eating the bitter pill, training and teaching so he could impart the ancient arts to a cutting-edge, modern audience. His science of movement, struggle, well-being and strategy is an evolution of a global journey that spans continents and cultures. It culminates in the current system that he teaches Navy SEALS, US Secret Service, SWAT Commanders and Police Captains, executives, FBI, CIA, CEOs, DEA, professional athletes, elite police throughout the United States, as well as other foreign and military agencies. and domestic intelligence. When the situation calls for impeccability and zero margin for error, Singh is called upon to train our nation’s elite combat forces.
Vol 4 & 5 – Power Exercises to Develop Sensitivity and Adaptability Approx.
110 minutes //
1. 378 – Introduction to the Definition of Sensitivity and the ability to Adapt to energy, forces, or pressures.
2. 379 – We want to give our Limbs the Ability to Act and React on their own, without thought, no thinking necessary.
3. 380 – How to Be like Water and Adapt to other structures. How to Blend Wing Chun Chi Sao Structures with Wrestling Structures with Kali Knife Structures.
4. 381 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – The Proper Shell
The. How To Do the Proper Structure
B. Bong Sao Blocks & Wu Sao is Ready
ç. Elbow Energy Goes into the Center
d. Keep the Fist Vertical, for power and centerline defense, especially against the grappling and the takedown
and. Make sure to wait, and listen to your partner so you can feel what they are doing.
f. Change the speed, break up the tempo
5. 382 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – The Simple Switch
6. 383 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – Hit to the Middle(Center) and Switch
The. Partner Responds to the Hit to the Center by Cutting over the top with a Chun Choi, Instantly respond to this Chun Choi, with a Bong Sao , and start the drill again.
7. 384 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – Outside High Hit with Shifting Chun Choi
The. Partner Responds with a shifting Bong Sao
B. Make sure to work all responses and switches learned so far
8. 385 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – Inside High Hit, coming up your centerline
The. Partner has to respond by turning base and attacking the attack with a Cutting Chun Choi of their own
B. After the Cutting Chun Choi if you still feel your partners energy pushing into you or resisting yours, then Jut Sao and return to Chun Choi, your partner will respond with a Bong Sao and put you back into the drill.
9. 386 – Inside Pac Sao vs Neck Clinch
The. from the Lop Sao Drill
B. Feed Repeating Neck Clinch to practice Inside Pac Sao
10. 387 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – Add the Parry Re-Post Energy
The. Do a simple switch and then Pac, Lop, and Hit
B. Partner responds with and Inside Pac Sao to deflect your hit, and then returns to Sut Sao, you use a Chun Choi and Cut over the Top, your partner turns that into a Bong Sao, and now you can continue the Lop Sao Drill.
11. 388 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – Add the Bong-Lop-Chop-Hit Reactions
The. Bong-Lop-Chop-Hit Outside High-Hit Inside Low
B. Bong-Lop-Chop-Hit Inside Low-Outside High
12. 389 – The Lop Sao Energy Drill – The Shadow Pac Sao
The. Follow-up with Biu Jee-Lop Sao
13. 390 – Test Scene
14. 391 – Leung Sheung’s 5 Element Theory
The. chin down
B. Knees Point Inward
ç. hips forward
d. Sink the body
and. Elbow Energy
i. Elbow must seek the bodies centerline
ii. Keep the Elbow at least One Fist Apart from the Body
15. 392 – Leung Sheung’s 5 Element Theory Applied to Chi-Sao
The. What Not to Do – Don’t Roll Your Arms
B. What Not to Do – Don’t Push In and Out
16. 393 – Combine the Chi-Sao and Lop Sao Energy Drills
17. 394 – Chi-Sao Attacks
The. Attack # 1- Turn Tan Sao Da – Hit the Outside High Gate
B. Attack #2 – Turn Tan Sao – Hit the Inside High Gate with the Tan Sao Hand
ç. Attack #3 – Turn Tan Sao Da – Hit the Outside and Inside Gates in Combinations
18. 395 – Chi-Sao Attacks
The. Attack #4 – Inside Pac Sao and Backfist over the Top to the inside High Gate
B. Attack $5 – Hit to the Inside to get reaction, then bong sao lop sao sut sao, go inside and then back to the outside.
19. 396 – The Wrestlers Pummel Energy Drill
The. Bicept Pummel
B. Body Pummel
ç. Wrist Pummel
20. 397 – Combine Chi-Sao, Lop Sao, and Wrestlers Pummel Energy Drills
21. 398 – Start with the Wrestlers Bicept Pummel Energy Drill
The. Intercept the Body Clinch, or the attempt at a body pummel, with a Jeet Jong Sao, Intercepting Forearm Hack to the neck
B. Follow-Up with Boxing Punches or Cutting Elbows
22. 399 – Start with the Wrestlers Bicept Pummel Energy Drill
The. Your Partner shoots for a Takedown, you respond by feeling the level change, and doing the Wrestlers Head and Armpit Defense to stop the Takedown, and redirect the force. You can follow-up with the knee.
23.400 – Combine the Wrestlers BodyCl
Get SIFU HARINDER SINGH SABHARWAL – SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT in stock at Traderlurn.com
Contact us at: [email protected] for any question.
More courses at: Click Here
Visit more course: FOREX TRADING COURSE
Some FX course: Bill Williams Eduard Altmann SMB Simpler Trading Van Tharp Atlas Api Training Trading Template Sunil Mangwani Sunil Mangwani Frank Paul . Also Market Delta Tradingacademy Simplertrading Urbanforex. Also Candlechartscom Dan Sheridan Pipsociety Atlas Api Training TopTradeTools Todd Mitchell Jerry Singh OpenTrader Alexandertrading Daytradingzones . wyckoffanalytics Simplertrading
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes